Bike rental regulation
- The customer (tenant) is responsible for the rented object and assumes full responsibility for it.
- The rented object is not insured and the risk is 100% borne by the tenant. Damages caused by negligent behavior are the responsibility of the tenant. In case of loss of the rented object, due to theft or total and irreparable damage, the value of the rented object will be charged to the lessee at the list price indicated by the manufacturer, with the possible reconsideration of its current value due to wear and age.
- In the event of the theft of the rented object, the lessee is required to immediately file a complaint with the competent law enforcement agencies.
- In the event of damage to the rented object due to inadequate use and / or vandal treatment, or partial damage, the repair costs will be charged to the lessee.
- The rented object must be paid up to and including the return day. Delivery must take place by 18:00 on the last day of return. For deliveries after the indicated time, an additional rental day will be charged in addition to a penalty of 50% of the rental price.
- In the event, the rented object, for any reason, should not be returned to the lessor by the established day, theft report will be automatically displayed at the end of the 7th day from that date.
- During the rental period, for a fee, it is possible to replace the rented object with a higher category object. There is no refund in case of replacement with a lower category object.
- Refund in case of early termination of the contract by returning the rented object:
- There is no refund. Refunds will be granted only in the case of illness and / or accident by submitting a medical certificate issued by a local municipal doctor.
- Refund in case of cancellation of a rental booking:
(Pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
The unexpected can always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
According to the Consumer Code, there is no right of withdrawal.
Nevertheless, we agree to the following cancellation case conditions:
- Up to 7 days before the starting day of the rental period:
100% Refund of the amount / deposit paid net of reimbursement costs equal to 2.5% with a minimum amount of € 20.00.
- Between 3 and 6 days before the starting day of the rental period: A penalty equal to 50% of the rental cost will be applied minus any security deposit paid.
- Less than 3 days before the starting day of the rental period and / or in case of no show: The total rental cost due will be charged after deducting any security deposit paid.
- By signing the lease, the lessee declares to have accepted the contractual conditions and expressly declares himself in agreement with the professional adjustment of the seat height, the brakes and the geometry of the bike according to his personal characteristics and having collected the rented object in perfect condition.
- All legal documents are subject to national law, even if the lessee has his residence abroad.
These rental conditions are also fully applied for rental contracts concluded online.